downloaded 7 times total
Back cover incorrect: you must use 'Firebird' (short version) to let tracks 1.01 - 1.09 fit on 1 CD
1.01 Firebird Suite (short version) (2.08)
1.02 Siberian Khatru (10.20)
1.03 America (11.39)
1.04 In The Presence Of (11.31)
1.05 We Have Heaven (1.35)
1.06 South Side Of The Sky (9.47)
1.07 The Revealing Science Of God (23.34)
1.08 Leaves Of Green (5.24)
1.09 Georgia's Theme (3.18)
2.01 Happy Birthday (2.07)
2.02 Show Me (4.15)
2.03 Wakeman Solo (3.34)
2.04 And You And I (segment) (2.19)
2.05 Heart Of The Sunrise (12.09)
2.06 Magnification (8.06)
2.07 Don't Kill The Whale (4.45)
3.01 Whitefish (10.34)
3.02 Awaken (18.45)
3.03 Encore Break (3.00)
3.04 Yours Is No Disgrace (12.36)
3.05 Roundabout (6.50)
HiFi Buys Amphitheatre
August 13, 2002
3-source Stereo Mix Remaster
Jon Anderson - Vocals
Steve Howe - Guitars
Chris Squire - Bass Guitar
Rick Wakeman - Keyboards
Alan White - Drums
Taper 1: Brian Emery (MrBakeman)
Lineage: CORESOUND CSB Mics > Battery Box>Sony PCM-M1 (DAT) > Sony PCM-M1 > PC > AUDACITY > WAV (16bit) > TLH > FLAC (8)
Location: Dead Centre, about 15-20 rows back (slightly to the left, judging from photos provided by taper)
Taper 2: Steve Wehner (Relayerman)
Lineage: CoreSound Binaural mics using a bass rolloff filter > Sony TCD-D7 DAT > Sony DDS DG90P tape > Mastering > FLAC
Location: About 20 rows back from the stage, dead center. (slightly to the right, judging from photos provided by taper)
Taper 3: Alternate Atlanta
101 Firebird Suite 3:38
102 Siberian Khatru 10:20
103 America 11:39
104 In The Presence Of 11:31
105 We Have Heaven 1:35
106 South Side Of The Sky 9:47
107 The Revealing Science Of God 23:34
108 Leaves Of Green 5:24
109 Georgia's Theme 3:18
Set Time: 80:46
201 Happy Birthday 2:07
202 Show Me 4:15
203 Wakeman Solo 3:34
204 And You And I (segment) 2:19
205 Heart Of The Sunrise 12:09
206 Magnification 8:06
207 Don't Kill The Whale 4:45
208 Whitefish 10:34
209 Awaken 18:45
210 Encore Break 3:00
211 Yours Is No Disgrace 12:36
212 Roundabout 6:50
Set Time: 89:00
Total Time: 169:46 (2:49:46)
X01 Firebird Suite -short 2:08
01. Re-balance frequencies/EQ for each source
02. Correct balance and adjust power levels for each source
03. Sync sources
04. Patch missing sections so recordings are complete
05. Combine all three sources to generate stereo field
06. Correct phasing and centre sound field
07. Repair/Remove hundreds of clicks and loud claps during music
08. Reduce coughs, talking and other audience noise during music
09. Adjust dynamics
During Howe acoustic guitar segments some whistles and yells can be heard in both Relayerman and Bakeman recordings but not heard well in Alternate Atlanta.
Wakeman solo includes segments from 6 Wives and Wonderous Stories.
Rick Wakeman transitions from his solo to a segment of And You And I, accompanied by Jon on vocals.
Whitefish includes segments from: Tempus Fugit, On The Silent Wings Of Freedom and Soundchaser.
Track x01 Firebird Suite contains only part two of the Firebird Suite.
Set One fits on one CD if Track X01 is used instead of Track 101.
Set Two fits on one CD if Tracks 201, 202 and 210 are omitted.
Relayerman Notes about the show:
1) The weak keyboards after Firebird are because Steve's amp wasn't working (he couldn't start Siberian Khatru as usual) so Rick decided to do some keyboard work. Normally Steve would have come right in after Firebird finished. Rick's keys just weren't up in the mix.
2) The sound men got the stage sound right around the last half of Siberian Khatru as you might notice a slight change in volume. That wasn't me, that was the sound guys.
3) Chris' bass had problems in Heart Of The Sunrise so you'll notice it's absent during some parts. Rick took up the slack some with keyboards.
4) Laughing at beginning of The Fish is due to Chris 'straightening his cuffs', kind of like saying 'ok, now I'm ready'.
5) Near the end of Roundabout there is a whistle. A young guy jumped up on stage and took off his shirt and started dancing. This swiftly came to a halt as some burly stage hands ran after him in front of the band. It was funny. Enjoy!